CONNECTIVITY FOR A SMALL GROUP OF RIDERS
The SFR Bluetooth communication system has 4-way intercom functionality, providing connectivity perfect for small groups of riders. The SFR's intercom has a range over 1.2 kilometers so you can stay easily connected with your friends in open terrain. Plus, the slim SFR connects to a smartphone, MP3 Player or GPS so that you can easily listen to music, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions and make phone calls. Most importantly, riders can listen to music and use the intercom simultaneously, using the Audio Overlay feature.
EASY, SLEEK HELMET ATTACHMENT
There are no clamps or screws needed to connect the device to your motorcycle helmet. Simply use the hook & fastener or double-sided adhesive tape to securely attach the SFR Bluetooth device to your motorcycle helmet. Plus, with the SFR's quick charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 38 mm – thickness 10 mm
- Main Module: 73.4 mm x 39.3 mm x 19.7 mm (2.9 in x 1.6 in x 0.8 in)
- Wired Boom Microphone: length 183 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 630 mm
- Weight: main module - 44.5 g (1.57 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: Up to 1.2 km (0.8 mi) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
Two (2) year Manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.