Sena SF2 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
2-PERSON BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
Built for communicating with another rider, the SF2 Bluetooth Communication System provides 2-way intercom communication up to 800 m (880 yards) in open terrain. The SF2 also lets riders enjoy smartphone connectivity allowing for music streaming, taking and making phone calls, and hearing turn-by-turn GPS directions. Plus, with the Audio Overlay™ feature, riders can simultaneously listen to music and use the intercom so you are never disconnected. Plus, with the Quick Charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH HIGH DEFINITION SPEAKERS
When you purchase your SF2, you will now receive two sets of speakers! Each SF2 comes with one standard and one HD speaker set. The HD speakers will take your ride to the next level with louder, clearer quality audio. The standard speakers are a bit smaller in size and may be a more comfortable choice for some riders. The SF2 is available in a standard package with 1 headset and a dual package with 2 headsets.
STAY CONNECTED AND IN CONTROL WITH THE SENA SF UTILITY APP
Linking the SF2 with the Sena SF Utility App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button. The SF Series devices can also easily connect to the Sena RideConnected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.
INSTALLATION MADE QUICK AND EASY
You will find installation quick and easy with the new SF Quick Release clamp, simply push in between the shell and your lining, position your speakers and mic. Easy enough to switchover to your second helmet without too much fuss.
What's in the Box:
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- HD Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 11.6 mm
- Standard Speaker Driver Unit: 32 mm – thickness 4.5 mm
- Main Module: 73.3 mm x 38.7 mm x 16.6 mm (2.9 in x 1.5 in x 0.7 in)
- Wired Boom Microphone: length 183 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 590 mm
- Weight: main module - 35 g (1.23 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- Working Distance: Up to 800 m (880 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 2 riders
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.