RAM Mount Motorcycle Rail Handlebar U-Bolt Universal Spring Cradle
SKU: RAM-B-149Z-PD3U-PReviews RAM-B-149Z-PD3U-P RAM Mount Motorcycle Rail Handlebar U-Bolt Universal Spring Cradle /assets/thumb/RAM-B-149Z-PD3U-P.jpg?20200714030157 110
Add Something Extra
RAM Mount U-Bolt base Rail mount for a range of handheld devices
The full Kit consists of the following RAM (B Size) components:
- 1 x RAM High Strength Composite Spring Loaded Cradle with diamond base 1"" ball
- 1 x Double Clamp Arm (Of your choice - see below)
- 1 x U-Bolt Rail Base
RAM High Strength Composite Spring Loaded Cradle
The cradle is designed to hold a large amount of different kinds of cell phones and small electronic devices.
This cradle contains adjustable side clamps that close tightly on the item you want to hold.
The spring loaded hook, expands and contracts; this providing ultimate security for your phone.
Included is a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
Cradle Clamping Dimensions:
- Height Range: 4.75"" - 6.25""
- Width Range: 2.25"" - 3.25""
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM U-Bolt Rail Base
The RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1"" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail.
The Zinc coated metal u-bolt accommodates rails in diameter from 1.27cm (0.5"") to 3.18cm (1.25"") in diameter.
Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt and a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5"".
** This listing includes one double socket Clamp Arm only. Please select the length required prior to checkout.
* Device shown for illustration purposes only and is not included in purchase.
GreatBy: Dusanon 1 November 2016That's great