RAM Mount iPhone 6 7 8 PLUS Motorcycle M8 BOLT Handlebar Mount
SKU: RAM-B-186-AP19U-PReviews RAM-B-186-AP19U-P RAM Mount iPhone 6 7 8 PLUS Motorcycle M8 BOLT Handlebar Mount /assets/thumb/RAM-B-186-AP19U-P.jpg 100.00
Add Something Extra
RAM M8 Bolt handlebar clamp mount with custom Fitting cradle for Iphone 8 7 6 Plus
What you get:
- 1 x RAM EZ-Roll'r custom Fitting Cradle for iPhone 8 7 6 Plus.
- 1 x RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- 1 x RAM Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
RAM Custom fitting EZ-Roll'r Cradle for iPhone 8 7 6 Plus
The custom fitting cradle holds the iPhone 8 7 6 Plus securely in a low profile holder
Compatible only with the iPhone 8 7 6 using NO CASE
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
The RAM M8 mount has been designed specifically to replace one of the existing handlebar M8 threaded bolts.
Compatible with any Motorcycle using the M8 screws.
The M8 includes three sizes of M8 screws to match existing handlebar clamp boltS (55, 60 and 65 bolts) with a 1.25 thread pitch.
To fit this mount, simply remove one M8 screw from the handlebar and replace it with the hollowed rubber coated 1" ball and the M8 screw mounting system.
The pack includes the following male threaded screws:
- 1 x 1" Rubber ball
- 1 x M8 x 55 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- 1 x M8 x 60 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- 1 x M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
** This listing includes one double socket Clamp Arm only. Please select the length required prior to checkout.
* Any device/s shown in image/s is for illustration purposes ONLY and is not included in purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile (Aust) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.