RAM Garmin Oregon Handlebar Motorcycle U-Bolt Bike Mount
SKU: RAM-B-149Z-GA31U-PReviews RAM-B-149Z-GA31U-P RAM Garmin Oregon Handlebar Motorcycle U-Bolt Bike Mount /assets/thumb/RAM-B-149Z-GA31U-P.jpg 95.00
RAM Handlebar Rail Mount Garmin Approach G5, Oregon 200, 300, 400, 450, 550, 600 & 650
The RAM high strength composite cradle is designed to hold the Garmin StreetPilot c530, StreetPilot c550, StreetPilot c580, StreetPilot i2, StreetPilot i3 & StreetPilot i5.
The custom fitting Garmin cradle and Handlebar rail U-Bolt mount is the ideal mounting solution for your GPS
All cables can stay connected to the unit while in the RAM cradle.
Includes a set of nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any of the RAM compatible mounts.
The RAM-B-149Z-GA31U consists of the following RAM (B Size) components:
- 1 x Zinc U-Bolt base with 25mm ball
- 1 x Standard Double Clamp B Size
- 1 x 1" Ball with Diamond Plate
- 1 x custom fitting cradle for Garmin Approach G5, Oregon 200, 300, 400, 450, 550, 600 & 650
- Garmin Approach G5
- Garmin Oregon 200 & 300
- Garmin Oregon 400, 400c, 400i, 400t, 450, 450t
- Garmin Oregon 550, 550t
- Garmin Oregon 600, 600t, 650 & 650t
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select ONE prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm,Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm, socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM U-Bolt Rail Base
The RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail.
The Zinc coated metal u-bolt accommodates rails in diameter from 1.27cm (0.5") to 3.18cm (1.25") in diameter.
Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt and a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
* Mobile device/s, GPS or tablet/s shown for illustration purposes ONLY and is not included in purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile (Aust) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.