Listen, Talk, Communicate: Snowboard!
Date Posted:11 May 2012
The Ski Season is just around the corner and now listening, talking with your mates as you glide thru the snow is possible. The SPH10S is a Bluetooth Headset & Intercom designed and manufactured by Sena Technologies Inc. for aftermarket use with certain Snow Sports Helmets manufactured by others. With the SPH10S, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone and listen to stereo music by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversatins in full duplex with other users.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SPH10S offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SPH10S a perfect companion for snow sports.
Listen, Call and Communicate in the Snow!
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
- Firmware upgradeable
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 metres*
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
- 4-Way Conference Intercom
- Bluetooth stereo headset
- Bluetooth music playback control
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Quick installation and no compromising fit and comfort of the helmet
- Replacement ear flaps for Giro®/Smith®/Burton RED® helmets
- Easy headset Controls by versatile Jog Dial
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Snow and water resistant
- 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Peace of Mind – thanks to the 2-year warranty
* in open terrain