Announcing the Sena SMH10 Trade-in Program
Date Posted:29 February 2012
Mr Mobile Australia is pleased to announce the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Trade-in Program! The SMH10B Upgrade kit is a new kit designed to support Mr Mobile’s Sena customers who have purchased a SMH10 prior to September 2011 and wish to make use of the firmware upgrades from Sena.
In some instances customers are experiencing connectivity issues with a NEW model phone eg: an iPhone 4s, and require the new version with the USB Bluetooth module, SMH10B.
This kit will be made available via a trade-in Program by Mr Mobile Australia and includes FREE SHIPPING
The SMH10B upgrade kit consists of
- 1 x bluetooth main module with Micro USB charging port
- 1 x micro USB Power Cable
- 1 x cigarette charger with micro USB
New Features of SMH10B
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Firmware upgradeable
- Pairing with selective profile A2DP stereo or Handsfree.
This is a TRADE-in Program ONLY. Please follow the process below to receive your upgrade kit(s)
- Purchase and Pay for the SMH10 Updgrade kit(s) online.
- Click here to download trade in form to return your trade-in units
- Return the old version BT module only, DO NOT SEND any other components. Post to Mr Mobile, Shop E, 1 Shirley st Alexandria NSW 2015.
- The New units will ONLY be sent after receipt of trade-in units.