HEARING PROTECTION AND COMMUNICATION SOLUTION
FOR HIGH NOISE ENVIRONMENTS
The Tufftalk M headset provides hearing protection while letting you communicate in loud, busy worksites. The headset comes in two styles, each with their respective noise reduction ratings: over-the-head earmuffs (26dB) and hard hat integrated (24dB).
It's designed with safety and comfort in mind, with a hands-free intercom system and a three-button layout making it easy to control.
HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION THANKS TO FULL-DUPLEX TECHNOLOGY
Worksites need communication lines open for safety reasons. Being able to respond without needing to press a button is a benefit, especially for people working with heavy equipment. Tufftalk M helps with these issues by utilizing full-duplex technology, a system that allows people to talk hands-free. Crews can easily communicate and keep their hands free of any distractions while working.
MESH NETWORKING CREATES NEAR-LIMITLESS CONNECTIONS
Mesh is a self-optimizing and self-healing network, always looking for the best connection and seeking a new one when a device disconnects. Tufftalk M features two different Mesh modes: Open Mesh and Group Mesh. With Open Mesh, a near-unlimited number of users can connect to each other within an effective range of 1.1 km (0.7mi). For private sessions, Group Mesh supports up to 24 participants. You can also pair up to four Tufftalk M via Bluetooth Intercom.
MULTIPLE CHANNELS TO CONNECT
Crews can split into separate groups using Multi-Channel Open Mesh, which offers nine communication channels powered by Mesh Networking technology. Each channel provides the benefits of hands-free conversation and near-unlimited connections. If a person needs to talk to someone else in a different group, they can simply double-tap on the Mesh button and cycle to the desired channel.
Connect the Tufftalk M to the Sena Smartphone App and instantly gain access to customization options. Change settings like turning on Mesh Intercom, adjust channel frequency, set up speed dial options, program FM station preferences, and more.
What's In The Box
- Tufftalk Hard Hat Mount earmuffs
- 2 x Hard Hat Adapter (A type)
- 2 x Hard Hat Adapter (B type)
- 2 x Earcups
- 2 x Microphone Sponges
- 1 x USB Power & Data Cable
Please Note: Hardhat is NOT included
- Headset Dimensions: 150mm x 192mm x 97mm
- Speaker Driver Unit Dimensions: 32mm - thickness 7.1 mm
- Boom Microphone Length: 100mm
- Weight: Tufftalk, Over-the-Head Earmuff: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Tufftalk, Hard Hat Mount Earmuff: 368 g (13.0 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Storage Temperature: 15°C ~ +30°C
Noise Reduction Rating
- Over-the-Head Earmuff Type: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US) - 26 dB
- Hard Hat Mount Earmuff Type: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US) - 24 dB
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 400 meters (440 yards) in open space
- Mesh Intercom™: up to 1.1 km (0.7 miles) in open space *can extend up to 4.4 km (2.8 miles) between a minimum of 6 users (in open space).
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 users
- Mesh Intercom™ (Open Mesh): virtually limitless users
- Mesh Intercom™ (Group Mesh): 24 users
- Talk Time:
- Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 1,000 mAh
- CE, FCC, IC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.