RAM Mount Universal Vehicle Floor No-Drill Stable Heavy Duty Base
SKU: RAM-316-HDR-202UReviews RAM-316-HDR-202U RAM Mount Universal Vehicle Floor No-Drill Stable Heavy Duty Base /assets/thumb/RAM-316-HDR-202U.jpg 270.00
Add Something Extra
RAM POD RAM-316-HDR-202U No Drill Vehicle floor mount
The No Drill universal floor mount is the best, stable, and heavy duty floor mount available.
The Floor Pod is made up of C size 1.5" components with infinite adjustable angles this mount provides ultimate viewing of all large and heavy devices.
Compatible with a wide range of vehicles and simple to install, the RAM ToughPod HD is an ideal solution for mounting tablets, small laptops and other similar devices.
Requiring minimal space in the vehicle cab, it can be removed quickly without the use of tools.
- Low Profile, Low Cost and Extremely Robust:
- The minimalist design offers a low profile form factor while offering an extremely robust mounting platform
- Ideal mounting solution for fleet and service vehicle fleets with a varying range of vehicles. Stands up to the demands of field applications
- Angle adjustment feature to compensate for varying floor angles
- Can be used as a horizontal or vertical flat surface drill-down mount
- Solid steel post can be cut to size in order to accommodate varying vehicle configurations
Easy to Install and Remove:
- Works on most vehicles. Fast and simple installation, requires no drilling or modification to your vehicle
- Attaches using an existing seat rail bolt or seat track
- Remove the upper portion of the mount with the turn of one knob, creating valuable space in the cab when the mount is not in use
- Pole Length: approx 12" / 30 cm (Longer POLE length available at additional cost)
- Total length: floor to base of cradle 60cm
- Ball Size: 1.5" C Ball Size
- Weight 2.5kgs
- This is the base mount only. Cradles not included and sold separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile (Aust) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.