SENA 10U Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
Sena is partnering with leading helmet manufacturers to bring riders a custom fitting communication intercom system.
Custom designed components of the intercom fit into ear pockets and other internal areas of the helmet.
Included with the custom fitting Helmet intercoms is the Sena Handlebar remote, allowing easy control within reach of a gloved hand.
Using Bluetooth 4.1 technology, riders can hold 4 way conversations up to 1.6kms apart and link the 10U using the Sena smartphone app that allows riders to configure device settings.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C — 55˚C (14°F — 131°F)
- Microphone with control unit: 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- Weight: 10U for Shoei J-Cruise: 97 g (3.42 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108 MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile (Aust) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.