RAM GPSmap 62 64 Motorcycle Handlebar Rail Cradle Mount
SKU: RAM-B-149Z-GA41U-PReviews RAM-B-149Z-GA41U-P RAM GPSmap 62 64 Motorcycle Handlebar Rail Cradle Mount /assets/thumb/RAM-B-149Z-GA41U-P.jpg 95.00
RAM Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Garmin GPSMap 62 / 64
This is a complete mount for a rail, handlebar for Garmin GPSMAP 62 & 64
- 1 x Zinc U-Bolt base
- 1 x Double Clamp Arm
- 1 x 1" Ball with Diamond Plate
- 1 x Holder Garmin Astro 320, GPSMAP 62 Series & GPSMAP 64 Series
RAM Cradle for the Garmin Astro 320, GPSMAP 62 Series & GPSMAP 64 Series
The Cradle consists of a high strength composite cradle and hole pattern that will allow the attachment to all RAM components.
Compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular RAM Mounting products.
Included is a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
- Garmin Astro 320
- Garmin GPSMAP 62 Series
- Garmin GPSMAP 64 Series
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm , Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm, Socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm, Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM U-Bolt Rail Base
The RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail.
The Zinc coated metal u-bolt accommodates rails in diameter from 1.27cm (0.5") to 3.18cm (1.25") in diameter.
Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt and a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
** This listing includes one double socket Clamp Arm only. Please select the length required prior to checkout.
* Device shown for illustration purposes only and is not included in purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Mobile (Aust) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.